- Preheat oven to 350 ̊.
- Peel and chop potatoes into cubes. Boil until fork tender. Drain, and transfer to large mixing bowl.
- Mash potatoes while still hot. Mix in cream cheese, butter, and sour cream. Stir well until smooth.
- In small bowl, add onion and milk to beaten eggs. Then add to potatoes. Mix well.
- Finally, mix in crumbled bacon and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer to 3 qt. buttered casserole dish and bake, uncovered, at 350 ̊ for 45 minutes until lightly browned.
*Time Saving Tip: Casserole can be assembled the night before and stored inthe refrigerator until ready to bake.