- Preheat oven to 350°F and prepare pasta according to packaging instructions.
- Heat a large oven safe pot over medium heat and add butter. Add the onion and garlic and cook stirring occasionally until the onion becomes translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the ham, chicken, Dijon, salt and pepper to the pot and stir to combine. Add the chicken stock and heavy cream, stir and allow the mixture to come to a light simmer.
- Remove from heat, add cooked pasta and cheese and stir until evenly distributed.
- Sprinkle additional cheese on top and bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted and the pasta is heated through.
- Garnish with fresh parsley and serve.