- Prepare pierogis according to packaging.
- In a large skillet over medium high heat add chopped bacon and cook until crisp. Remove from pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the onion and garlic and cook until the onion becomes translucent, about 5-7 minutes.
- Add in the spinach and allow to cook down stirring frequently.
- Once the spinach is cooked down, add in the chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a simmer.
- Stir in the parmesan cheese and place the pierogis into the sauce. Allow to heat through for 3-5 minutes and remove from heat.
- Serve warm.