- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, pepperoni, breadcrumbs, parmesan, egg, onion, garlic powder, cayenne, salt and pepper. Mix with your hands until all ingredients are evenly distributed.
- Using a 2-tbsp. cookie scoop, scoop the mixture into even sizes and roll until smooth.
- Place meatballs in a cast iron skillet or greased baking dish. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Remove from over, turn the meatballs, and cover with marinara, mozzarella and additional pepperoni.
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Garnish with fresh basil and serve warm with garlic bread.