- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Butterfly each chicken breast by cutting the chicken lengthwise, three-quarters of the way through.
- In a small bowl mix cream cheese, mozzarella cheese, garlic, parsley, salt and pepper until fully combined.
- On a foil lined baking sheet, toss potatoes and broccoli in oil and salt and pepper, and spread in an even layer.
- Stuff each chicken breast with ¼ of the cream cheese mixture and wrap with 2 slices of bacon.
- Place the chicken breasts on the baking sheet with the potatoes and broccoli. Bake for 45 minutes.
- Serve immediately.