- Clean and oil the grates of your grill and preheat to medium heat.
- Stretch dough to desired thickness and place on a piece of foil or parchment paper.
- Spread 1 tbsp of oil on the top of the dough. Place face down on the grill and peel off the foil.
- Close the grill and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until the bottom is brown and has grill marks.
- Remove the dough from the grill and place grilled side up. Top the pizza with sauce, cheese and pepperoni.
- Slide the topped pizza back onto the grill. Close and cook for another 3-4 minutes, until the cheese is melted, and the crust is cooked through.
- Top with fresh basil and serve immediately.