- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, scramble eggs with salt and pepper to taste, stirring toward the center until completely set.
- Slice the rolls in half and place the bottoms into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray.
- Assemble the sliders by layering ham, scrambled eggs, cheese, bacon and top with the top of the rolls.
- Combine the melted butter and maple syrup and brush on the top.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes.
- When sliders are done, cut and serve.