- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- While the oven preheats, slice the rolls in half. Place the bottoms into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spread half of the pizza sauce onto the bottom of the rolls.
- Place the prepared chicken in an even layer across the bottom, followed by the second half of the sauce. Layer the cheese on top in an even layer, and then the pepperoni.
- Mix the melted butter, parsley, and garlic powder together and brush on the tops of the rolls and sprinkle the parmesan cheese on top.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking to brown.
- When sliders are done, cut and serve.