- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring to break it up into small crumbles, until cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes. Meanwhile, roughly chop half of the cheese, leaving other half as slices. Set aside.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add in ground beef and chopped bacon and cook until completely browned.
- Drain the meat and allow to cool. Roll out the dough into a rectangle on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Spread the meat in a thin layer across the dough. Layer the cheese, onion, and pickles on top leaving a 1-inch boarder on the edges.
- Begin to roll the dough along the long edge. Once the dough is rolled into a tight log, fold the edges under and cut 6-8 slits in the top.
- Brush with the egg wash and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Bake until golden brown, 45-50 minutes.
- Allow to cool for at least 10 minutes, slice and serve with condiments of choice.