- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until crispy. Remove from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate. Reserve 3 tbsp. of grease.
- In a large bowl or baking pan, mix together cereal, nets, pretzels, bagel chips and bacon.
- In a small bowl, whisk together butter, bacon grease, Worcestershire, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano and cayenne.
- Pour the liquid over the cereal mixture and toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 1 hour, tossing every 15 minutes. Let cool and serve or store in an airtight container.