- Preheat the oven to 350°F degrees.
- In a large mixing bowl, add ground beef, onion, breadcrumbs, milk, egg, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper and kneed together.
- On a piece of parchment paper, weave the bacon to create a 6-piece by 6-piece lattice.
- Shape the meat into a loaf and place on one end of the bacon lattice. Use the parchment paper to roll the meatloaf in the bacon, place on a baking sheet and tuck in the edges.
- Bake for 45 minutes. In a small bowl add ketchup, brown sugar, and Worcestershire sauce and mix until combined.
- Brush the meatloaf and bake for an additional 35-40 minutes or until it reaches an internal temperature of 160°F.
- Serve warm.