- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a muffin pan, line each cup with one slice of bacon. Bake for 15 minutes.
- While the bacon is cooking, whisk together eggs, milk, garlic powder, salt and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Once bacon is out of the oven, evenly distribute the spinach and cheese between all cups. Pour the egg mixture over the spinach in each cup, filling about ¾ of the way full.
- Bake for an additional 15-20 minutes or until the egg is set and the top begins to brown.
- Allow to cool and serve warm or store in an airtight container to reheat later.