- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- While the oven preheats, slice the rolls in half. Place the bottoms into a baking dish sprayed with cooking spray. Spread the mustard onto the bottom of the rolls.
- Place the ham in an even layer across the bottom, followed by the cheese and then the pickles.
- Mix the melted butter, parsley, garlic powder and onion powder together and brush on the tops of the rolls.
- Cover the pan with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes. Remove the foil for the last 5 minutes of cooking to brown.
- When sliders are done, cut and serve.