- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place potatoes and green beans onto a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the pan followed by garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Toss until green beans and potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the glaze by combining brown sugar, Dijon and balsamic in a small bowl and mix well.
- Remove sheet form the oven, toss the potatoes and greens beans and move to the edge of the pan creating a space for the ham steak in the center.
- Place the ham steak on the pan and brush with the glaze. Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes, brushing with more glaze every 10 minutes.
- Once ham is heated and potatoes are fork tender, remove from oven. Serve warm.