- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a 9” x 13” baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Flatten each biscuit into a circle. Place 2 slices of pepperoni in the center, top with a piece of cheese, followed by an additional slice of pepperoni.
- Gather the sides of the dough into the center and press to seal seams. Place seam side down into baking dish. Repeat for remaining biscuits.
- Beat egg in a small bowl with a fork. Brush the tops of each pepperoni with the beaten egg, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and Italian seasoning.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-18 minutes until browned. Serve with warm pizza sauce for dipping.