- Place the softened cream cheese in a large bowl and stir in the pickle juice until smooth.
- Stir in the chopped pickles, garlic kraut, and cheddar until well combined.
- Use a small cookie scoop to portion the out mixture into your hands and roll into a ball. You should get 12 - 15 mini cheese balls.
- Pour the crushed pretzels in a single layer on a plate.
- Roll each cheese ball into the crushed pretzels until coated on all sides.
- Serve on top of a slice of Sugardale Natural Uncured Hard Salami.