- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large bowl, combine brown sugar, vanilla and butter and whisk until combined. In another large bowl, mix together sugar and cinnamon
- Cut each cinnamon roll into 4 equal pieces and place in the bowl with the butter mixture, add chopped bacon. Toss the cinnamon roll pieces and bacon in the butter mixture until evenly coated.
- Remove the pieces and bacon from the butter mixture and place in the bowl with sugar. Toss until evenly coated.
- Layer pieces and bacon evenly in a well-greased Bundt pan. Pour the remainder of the butter mixture over the pieces.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until cinnamon roll pieces are fully cooked.
- Allow to cool for 10 minutes and flip out onto a plate. Drizzle with included icing and serve warm.