- Heat a large pan over medium-low heat.
- Thinly spread ½ tbsp. of butter on one side of each piece of bread. Spread the other side of each slice with 1 tbsp. of ranch.
- To build the sandwich, layer a slice of cheese, chicken, bacon and another slice of cheese in between the ranch covered sides of bread.
- Place the sandwich in the pan butter side down and allow to cook until bread is lightly brown and the cheese begins to melt, about 4 minutes.
- Flip the sandwich and cook until the second side is golden brown and the cheese is completely melted. Serve immediately.