- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place a single layer or slices in shallow baking pan. Bake 13-16 minutes or until crisp.
- Remove bacon from pan and place on a paper towel lined plate to cool.
- Break up chocolate and place in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 seconds at a time, mixing every time until chocolate is completely melted.
- Once bacon has cooled, holding one end, dip ¾ of the slice into the chocolate. Making sure to thoroughly coat both sides.
- Place chocolate dipped bacon on a parchment lined baking tray and sprinkle with sea salt. Repeat with all bacon pieces.
- Place the tray in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes or until the chocolate it set.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container.