- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Slice tomatoes in half and place in a small bowl. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and roast for 12 minutes.
- While tomatoes roast, cut salami into strips. Place into a skillet and crisp. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Wipe out skillet of salami drippings and place butter into skillet.
- While butter melts whisk eggs, salt and pepper in a bowl. Pour into skillet with melted butter. Cook eggs. Flip if necessary.
- Place crispy salami, tomatoes, basil and fresh mozzarella inside. Fold in half.