- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Place sweet potatoes and brussels sprouts onto a baking sheet. Drizzle olive oil over the pan followed by garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper. Toss until evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare the glaze by combining brown sugar, Dijon and maple syrup in a small bowl and mix well.
- Remove sheet form the oven, add the bacon to the brussels sprouts and toss. Toss the sweet potatoes and move to the edge of the pan creating a space for the ham steak in the center.
- Place the ham steak on the pan and brush with the glaze. Bake for an additional 25-30 minutes, brushing with more glaze every 10 minutes.
- Once ham is heated to an internal temperature of 120°F and sweet potatoes are fork tender, remove from oven. Serve warm.