- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine all glaze ingredients into a small bowl and whisk until combined.
- Score ham with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a shallow baking dish or roasting pan.
- Pour glaze mixture over the ham and add ¼ cup of water to the bottom of the baking dish.
- Tent the baking dish with foil and place in oven.
- Bake ham for approximately 15 minutes per pound, or until internal temperature reaches 130°F, and basting with glaze halfway through baking.
- Remove ham from oven and allow to cool slightly before slicing.