- Prepare pasta according to package instructions and preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a medium pan over medium heat, add the Italian sausage, onion, and garlic. Cook until sausage is browned, and onions become translucent, about 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, mix pizza sauce, ricotta, 2 cups of cheese, and ¼ cup parsley. Fold in the sausage mixture, 4 oz. pepperoni and cooked pasta.
- Transfer the mixture into a greased baking dish, top with remaining cheese and pepperoni, and bake covered for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes or until the cheese is golden brown.
- Garnish with additional parsley and serve.