- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, heat olive oil. Add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion becomes transparent, about 5 minutes.
- Add the Ham, sweet potato, diced tomatoes, black beans, chili powder, cumin, salt, pepper and water. Mix until combined and cover.
- Cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally until sweet potatoes are fork tender.
- Spread 1/4 of the enchilada sauce in the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Place about 1/3 cup of the filling in the center of a tortilla, roll the tortilla tight and place seam-side down in the bottom of the baking dish. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Pour the remainder of the enchilada sauce over the top and cover with the cheese.
- Cover the pan with foil and bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
- Serve warm with sour cream and cilantro.