- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Score ham with a sharp knife in a diamond pattern. Place ham in a shallow baking dish or roasting pan.
- Pour cherry cola around ham so that it is 2 inches deep. You may have to
- add cola depending on the size of your pan.
- Make a foil tent and place over ham.
- Bake 7-8 minutes per pound, basting with the cola every 20 minutes. Bake until internal temperature of ham reads 120° on a meat thermometer.
- Meanwhile, combine brown sugar, maraschino cherry juice, honey, dijon mustard and pumpkin pie spice in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven and brush with glaze.
- Bake for an additional 35 minutes brushing with glaze every 10 minutes.