- In a large skillet, over medium high heat, melt 4 tbsp. of butter and add in onions and cook for 2-4 minutes or until tender. Add in ham.
- Add 2 more tbsp. of butter, cabbage, salt and pepper and mix until evenly coated.
- Cover and reduce heat to medium and allow to cook for 10 minutes.
- Cook your egg noodles according to packaging.
- Once cabbage is tender, add in cooked and drained egg noodles and final 2 tbsp. of butter.
- Mix until combined and heated through.
- Serve with additional black pepper.