- Preheat oven to 375°F. Roll out dough into about a 12-inch circle on a baking pan.
- Cut the edge of the dough 1-inch deep, every 2 inches. Place hot dog pieces on the edge of the crust and roll up each hot dog piece in a section the dough, pinching the dough together to connect where it meets.
- Brush the crust with the melted butter and sprinkle the poppy seeds on top. Place in the oven and bake for about 15 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and top with mozzarella, onion, tomato, pickle, peppers, and relish.
- Drizzle yellow mustard on top and serve immediately.