- In a large pot or Dutch oven, add bacon and cook over medium heat until crisp.
- Remove bacon with a slotted spoon and set aside.
- Add in ground turkey, onion, garlic, salt, pepper, cumin, cilantro and chili powder. Cook until turkey is browned stirring and breaking up occasionally.
- Add in chicken broth, beans, chilies, and corn and bring to a simmer. Simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Add in the bacon, cream cheese and half and half and stir occasionally until the cream cheese is melted.
- Remove from heat and serve.