- Bring a pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta according to package instructions.
- In a large pot over medium heat, add the cream cheese and chicken broth. Whisk until fully melted and combined.
- Whisk in BBQ sauce, onion powder, garlic powder, salt and pepper and begin to add the cheese. Continue to add the cheese ½ cup at a time and whisk until completely combined.
- Add in the shredded chicken and bacon, toss until completely coated. Then add the cooked macaroni noodles and stir.
- Remove from heat and transfer the mac and cheese into an oven safe dish, cover with additional cheese and bacon.
- Broil on high until cheese is melted and golden brown. Serve.