- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Remove the hot dogs from the packaging and cut into three equal sections.
- Remove the crescent roll dough from the packaging and cut each triangle in half, length wise.
- Roll each section of hot dog in a piece of crescent roll starting at the wide end.
- Arrange the hot dogs into a ring in a cast iron skillet and place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until the dough is golden brown.
- For the beer cheese, add the cream cheese and beer into a small saucepan and whisk together until melted and fully combined.
- Add the cheeses, garlic powder, and smoked paprika and stir until the cheese is completely melted.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with shredded cheese.