- Line a 9x13-inch pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Melt butter and marshmallows over medium heat. Once melted and smooth, remove from heat and stir in maple syrup and half of the bacon, remove from heat and let cool for a few minutes. Add cereal and stir to combine. Transfer the mixture to the prepared pan and spread to the sides. Sprinkle with remaining bacon.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours and then serve.
- In a small bowl whisk together all the glaze ingredients until smooth.
- Drizzle over rice krispie treats. Let sit until glaze is set