- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat. While the grill heats, shuck the corn. Remove all husks and silk hairs.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil and place bacon on the sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes or until bacon is crispy. When done, remove from oven and chop.
- While the bacon cooks, place the corn on the hot grill. Char on all sides. Remove from the grill and cool.
- Combine Greek yogurt, chipotle sauce, and juice from half a lime. Combine. Add whole milk until crema is able to be drizzled or to desired consistency.
- While the corn cools, dice the radishes, chop the green onions and cilantro.
- In a bowl: in a bowl combine the bacon, radishes, green onion and cilantro. Cut the corn off the cob and place kernels into the bowl. Mix. Add remaining half of juice from the lime, salt and pepper. Stir. Top with cheese and chipotle crema mixture. Serve.
- On the cob: drizzle the chipotle cream directly onto the corn. Top with radishes, green onion, bacon, cilantro, and cheese. Squeeze on additional lime juice if desired.
- On a hot dog: follow the directions for making the corn in a bowl. Heat the grill to medium heat and grill hot dogs. Once cooked to desired doneness, place in a bun and top with bacon corn mixture.