- Heat grill to medium to medium-high heat. When grill is heated, place hot dogs on grill. Grill to preferred doneness.
- In a medium pan over medium-high heat, add oil, onion and jalapenos. Toss in the skillet until onions are soft and begin to brown.
- While the vegetables are cooking, prepare your beer cheese. In a small pot over medium heat, melt the butter and whisk in the flour.
- Once smooth, slowly whisk in the beer until fully combined. Add in the cheese ½ cup at a time and whisk until melted. Add in the cayenne pepper for taste.
- Assemble the hot dogs by placing in a bun, cover with beer cheese and top with cooked onions and jalapenos. Serve immediately.